Repair and Refinishing Services
- Corrosion/Clearcoat peel
- Flange damage repair
- Cracked wheel repair
- Center bore enlargement
- Luge hole damage repair
- Restoration of your painted/machined wheels
- Slightly bent wheel adjustment and repair
- Curb crash damage repair
- Powder coating
- New bolt pattern drilling
- Color matching
- Changing bolt patterns
We started the repair and re-finishing business in 2000. Because of the expense of Aluminum wheels from the manufacturer, we were looking to establish a process that would be a cost effective way to repair and/or re-finish aluminum wheels. There will always be potholes, curbs, and unfortunate accidents, we will always be here to serve you.
Our costumers are all Automotive Related Markets, including Body Shops, Wheel Distributors, Tire Stores, Rentals Car Companies, Automobile Dealerships and Insurance Companies.
- In most cases we can offer an exchange of your OEM wheel on the spot with our extensive inventory of wheels.
- Pick Up and Delivery is available.
- We accept mail work orders. Please download and attach the Mail Work Order Form (Word format) with your wheel.
- We will return your wheels to like-new condition, usually within 24-48 hours of their arrival. This service is normally used when exchange wheels are not available or when lead time is critical.
- In most cases, we can repair chrome wheels.
Phone: (866) 943-3511
Fax: (313) 454-3114
Amazing people, awesome work. This wheel looks like it just came from factory.
Great deal and super fast shipping thanks!
Item exactly as described. Would do business again.
Prompt delivery. Would buy again. They were prompt in answering all my questions.